new single, "It All Belongs To Me"
1. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.
2. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
3. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
4. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
9. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
10. I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
watch house online streaming
watch south park
vacation rentals kauai poipu
I must agree with u.......Ms Thang show'd up n show'd out once again.....Shuttin some of the baddest B!tchezz down....
Sheeeeeee'sssss baaaacckk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told y'all she was comin back HARD!!!!!!!
Sign in for community access log in
Not a member? Sign up
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.