Are you ready?!
To be eligible, all submissions must:
STEP: 1 OF 3
2. Be complete songs with production and lyrics (incomplete songs will be disqualified)
3. Be submitted prior to March 1, 2018
4. Be either an mp3 file, valid YouTube URL or audio file from Soundcloud
5. Must not contain explicit lyrics
6. Must not be deemed considerably offensive by Monica.com Drop The Beat judges
7. Be a clear recording that exhibits both effort and skill
8. Be an original song composed by the entrant who has full legal capablities to publish the recording
9. Provide full song lyrics
10. Be primarily in English
STEP: 2 OF 3
This disclaimer applies to the content of the entire Monica.com website.
As with any website on the Internet, there are inherent risks associated with a participant or user sending or uploading information. By using this site, the user/participant agrees to assume all risks associated with transmitting information throughout the site and the Internet, and will not find MONICA.COM liable for any damage to any of a participant’s or user’s content submitted to Monica.com’s Drop The Beat contest, including but not limited to audio and visual clips, lyrics, songs, and videos. MONICA.COM shall not be liable if the usage of the website should somehow damage or corrupt a user’s computer, flash drive, or other electronic devices used in association with the site.
There are no guarantees that any users or participants will be selected as a winner. The winner is solely determined by individuals who voluntarily choose to render a vote towards the participants and the winner is not determined by the MONICA.COM site owner.
User and/or participant shall indemnify and hold harmless MONICA.COM for any acts of negligence committed by user or participant, or his or her heirs or assigns clients, from any third party lawsuit, civil action, criminal action, copyright infringement action, or injunction against the user or participant.